[yocto] Listing files/packages a packagegroup creates

Alan Martinovic alan.martinovic at senic.com
Thu Apr 11 07:18:03 PDT 2019

(ctrl+enter, sorry :/)

Anyways, the same (oe-pkgdata-util) approach doesn't work for
identifying what files a packagegroup installs.

```
oe-pkgdata-util list-pkg-files  packagegroup-core-ssh-openssh
    packagegroup-core-ssh-openssh:
```

A workaround seems to be finding the packagegroup source
and identifying all the packages in there and looking for each separately.

Looking if someone has a cleaner way.

Be Well,
Alan