[yocto] Is there a "yocto way" to rebuild sqlite amalgamation?

Alexander Kanavin alex.kanavin at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 08:09:34 PDT 2018

These two are orthogonal. "amalgamation" is building sqlite from a
single source file for performance and simplicity reasons, which is
what yocto does as well, despite there being no mention of it in the
recipe. Enabling or disabling specific sqlite features can be done
regardless of whether amalgamation or original source code file bunch
is in use.

Alex