[yocto] Is there a "yocto way" to rebuild sqlite amalgamation?

Brian Hutchinson b.hutchman at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 07:54:41 PDT 2018

I need to enable SQLITE_ENABLE_UPDATE_DELETE_LIMIT and while researching
how to do that I read the "amalgamation" needs to be rebuilt.  Sqlite site
gives instructions on how to do that but I was wondering if this is really
necessary in a yocto environment.  I did some searches in recipies and the
work directory where sqlite3 was built and do not get any hits at all on
"amalgamation".

Any words of wisdom?  I never heard of sqlite amalgamation or had to deal
with it before so this is a new one on me.

Regards,

Brian