[yocto] yocto x64-linux with bootia32.efi

Knoppix theknoppix at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 00:28:12 PST 2018

I Searched this question on google, stackoverflow but I did not find.

I am using DISTRO=poky MACHINE=intel-corei7-64 IMAGE=core-image-x11 sceme.
The machine which I want to install image, doesn’t allow bootx64 but it
works when I install x32 efi.
I checked this (I copied first bootia32.efi and then bootx64.efi) and as I
understand my machine has x64 arch but only support x32-efi.

So how can I build an image which is intel-corei7-64 but has grup-efi 32
bit?
Would you advice me please to *what should I read to accomplish and learn *
this?