[yocto] Reminder: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting @ Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday (PDT)

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Mon Nov 5 12:45:18 PST 2018

All,

Just a reminder we will hold the monthly Yocto Project Technical Meeting at 8am PDT tomorrow.  We will continue the YP 2.7 Planning effort at this time.  If you wish to see the notes please request access to the google doc: https://docs.google.com/document/d/15jB6nUJU2wrtnu6w07L9RZpNlj6AoxSTPEX5aELts1g/edit?usp=sharing.  I have posted my proposed release schedule in this document and we will discuss that first in the meeting.

Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting: We encourage people attending the meeting to logon and announce themselves on the Yocto Project IRC chancel during the meeting (optional):
Yocto IRC: http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#yocto

Wiki: https://www.yoctoproject.org/public-virtual-meetings/

When            Monthly from 8am to 8:30am on the first Tuesday Pacific Time
Where           Zoom Meeting: https://zoom.us/j/990892712

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
•    Cell:              (208) 244-4460
• Email:                stephen.k.jolley at intel.com