[yocto] Where to look when literally nothing happens?

Erik Hoogeveen erik.hoogeveen at outlook.com
Thu Nov 1 06:26:30 PDT 2018

Thank you for the tip Outback.

Since sending my email I’ve actually tried exactly that, I built a fresh image with target raspberrypi-cm3.
And the funny thing is, it does the exact same thing. It works fine on the regular pi, and nothing with my cm3 lite.

My current suspicion is that this is related to u-boot somehow. I need u-boot because I’d like to use Mender for the OTA updating of my devices.

I’m going to see if I can get a stripped down version with just u-boot but without Mender going first. Then maybe I can take it from there.

In the mean time all tips and tricks you could give me are very much appreciated.

Kind regards,
Erik