[yocto] HELP: Release Candidate Build for yocto-2.4.3.rc2 now available.

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Tue May 29 03:48:37 PDT 2018

Hi David,

On Tue, 2018-05-29 at 03:36 +0000, Reyna, David wrote:
> I apologize for sending this patch for Toaster for Roco 2.4.3 very
> late. I have been focused on Sumo and I thought I had more time.
>
> The Toaster for Rocko is broken on HEAD. There are two patches that
> made it into master and Sumo, but missed Rocko.
>
> I have just now sent the missing patch set to "bitbake-dev". The
> first patch fixes an error that breaks the initialization of Toaster.
> The second patches fixes a change in behavior for Django that creates
> an extra thread that blocks Toaster from shutting down.
>
> Please accept these patches for Rocko. They are confined to Toaster
> and do not affect the rest of the release.

I've added the patches onto the rocko/2.36 branches but 2.4.3 is
already in QA now so we'd have to break process to add those in
potentially untested or go to an rc3.

At least they will be on the branch ready for update for anyone that
runs into the issue and we can release note. Lets see what else (if
anything) is found in rc2...

Cheers,

Richard