[yocto] Debugging race conditions in image creation

Alan Martinovic alan.martinovic at senic.com
Tue May 29 02:35:05 PDT 2018

> The issue seems to be related to a missing bootloader file (they both
depend on the exact same bootloader):
    images/senic-hub/u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin.1

It seems that sometimes the `.1` is added to the file name and
all the other actions depend on the `u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin`.
And that causes the failure.

Whenever I examine the variables with `bitbake -e` the
"u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin.1" is never mentioned always
"u-boot-sunxi-with-spl.bin"

That's however only for a single image recipe where the
issue never occurs.