[yocto] busybox / sysklogd post install conflict

ChenQi Qi.Chen at windriver.com
Tue May 22 19:41:35 PDT 2018

Is it because that these two commands are packaged into busybox instead
of busybox-syslog?
If some layer introduces such change, then a bbappend file in that layer
needs to be added to also modify sysklogd recipe accordingly.

Anyway, thanks for raising this problem up. When checking the sysklogd
recipe, I found a typo from my previous patch.
I've sent out patch to fix it.

   git://git.pokylinux.org/poky-contrib ChenQi/sysklogd-typo
   http://git.pokylinux.org/cgit.cgi/poky-contrib/log/?h=ChenQi/sysklogd-typo

Best Regards,
Chen Qi