[yocto] ssh-copy-id is part of which package?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 06:53:36 PDT 2018

Hello Anuj,

This is very correct. Thank you for the answer. Anyway, I have
complicated configuration, so YOCTO copy-ssh-id does not work from
client to server, but vice versa is very OK.

In this case, server is VM, and client DUT hardware, in between there
is transparent host. Host and VM are working via ports forwarding
(unidirectionally from host to VM).

I need to dive more into this problem, but all ingredients are there for now.

Zoran
_______