[yocto] How can I check "shared-library-to-package mapping"

ikjn tiffang at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 09:28:02 PDT 2018

Hi.

My recipe 'A' installs pre-built shared libraries, but I get file_rdeps
error on
'B' recipe's package_qa task, which has runtime dependency on A's so files.

I believed that bitbake automatically creates RDEPENDS_B += "A" regarding
"shared-library-to-package mapping" [1] . so I didn't declare RDEPENDS on B
recipe.

Can anybody describe the detailed process of "so/package mapping"?
Should I look into insane.bbclass?

Thanks.

[1]  https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/2.2/ref-manual/ref-
manual.html#automatically-added-runtime-dependencies