[yocto] python-pyqt

Alan Martinovic alan.martinovic at senic.com
Sat Mar 10 06:41:36 PST 2018

Seems like the name of the package is: python-pyqt5

A recipe with that name does exist in meta-qt5:
https://layers.openembedded.org/layerindex/recipe/60914/

As on why bitbake didn't automatically set the recipe for execution
(based on RDEPENDS) but you would need to manually add it to
IMAGE_INSTALL_append
I don't know.

Do you have meta-qt5 in your layers?