[yocto] python-pyqt

Peter Balazovic balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 10 04:53:50 PST 2018

Dears,

per Yocto build from fsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git - i.MX Linux BSP Release Yocto
Project manifests
<https://community.nxp.com/external-link.jspa?url=http%3A%2F%2Fgit.freescale.com%2Fgit%2Fcgit.cgi%2Fimx%2Ffsl-arm-yocto-bsp.git%2F>
of
imx-morty branch I have built fsl-image-qt5 image, I need to add qt5 python
support, how to add to the image?

Modifying local.conf not works

IMAGE_INSTALL_append += "python-pyqt"

I end up with errors...

ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'python-pyqt5' (but
/home/ubuntu/work/morty/fsl-release-bsp-imx6/sources/meta-fsl-bsp-release/imx/meta-sdk/recipes-fsl/images/
fsl-image-qt5.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

NOTE: Runtime target 'python-pyqt5' is unbuildable, removing...

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['python-pyqt5']

ERROR: Required build target 'fsl-image-qt5' has no buildable providers.

Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['fsl-image-qt5',
'python-pyqt5']

How to add python QT5 support to Yocto image build?

Thank you.