[yocto] porting gRPC into Yocto

Stephen Lawrence stephen.lawrence at renesas.com
Thu Jun 21 12:05:21 PDT 2018

Hi Simon,

The Yocto Project online documentation set [1] contains some useful development manuals that guide you through some
common use cases for using Yocto. Such as adding a package to an existing image.

There have also been some good books written on embedded development with Yocto. A more recent one is
"Embedded Linux Systems with the Yocto Project" by Rudolf J. Streif from Prentice Hall. You'll easily get a return on the
investment.

[1] https://www.yoctoproject.org/docs/

Regards

Steve