[yocto] YOCTO kernel PF_CAN feature set and socketCAN layer of the shelf?

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 12 10:57:42 PDT 2018

Hello Mirza,

Thank you for giving me the hand here... But now (as we speak), I need
to have a short wait for the slipping milestone, before I apply all
this what you have given to me.

All of these are very/extremely useful info, and I'll report (when
time comes) what I got out of it. At least Open Source test info,
which, my best guess, I'll keep open for anybody who has the
same/similar problems/feature sets!

Please, stay tuned!
Zoran Stojsavljevic
_______