[yocto] Gratitude

Zoran Stojsavljevic zoran.stojsavljevic at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 06:21:56 PDT 2018

Good Luck, Jeffrey...

I do not know you, but (knowing well about INTEL inside) I know that
you liked what you did. I do sincerely hope that on the new INTEL
assignment, you'll find Peace of Mind and R&D Joy!

> ...I know there are a lot of behind the scenes things which
> happen which all keep the project running smoothly.

There are many players behind the scenes. Not only INTEL. This is the
assurance (my best guess) of said/written above.

Time Will Tell.
Zoran
_______