[yocto] Gratitude

Richard Purdie richard.purdie at linuxfoundation.org
Wed Jun 6 05:19:50 PDT 2018

On Wed, 2018-06-06 at 06:42 +0000, Osier-mixon, Jeffrey wrote:
> I have been the Yocto Project community manager for over 7 years now,
> and have had the pleasure of knowing or conversing individually with
> several hundred of you. It is with mixed feelings that I must
> announce that I am stepping down from my position as the YP community
> manager and the Advisory Board chair after 7 years, as I am taking on
> a new role in my job.

Thanks for everything you've done for the project, I'm sorry to see you
move on. As well as the obvious things, I know there are a lot of
behind the scenes things which happen which all keep the project
running smoothly. Good luck with the new role and I hope to see you
around at conferences etc. in the future, its a small world! :)

Cheers,

Richard