[yocto] IMX6Q add new sound simple sound card

nick83ola nick83ola at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 01:32:10 PDT 2018

Hi,
how is your sound card connected?
If you look at the devicetree for a sound card to work you have to configure

   - system clock
   - device that handle the communication with the sound card (f ex i2s, or
   i2c or usb, or whatever) (sound-dai)
   - the soundcard itself (codec?)

So you need more information regarding your hardware, the codec, how is
connected, etc etc

Look at the source of the simple audio card driver and maybe at some other
driver in the kernel source

Cheers
Nick

sound {
*simple-audio-card,cpu* {
sound-dai = <&*sh_fsi2 0*>;
};

dailink0_master: simple-audio-card,*codec* {
sound-dai = <&*ak4648*>;
clocks = <&*osc*>;
};
};