[yocto] [layerindex-web] RFC: layer index docker fixes

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Tue Jul 10 09:17:05 PDT 2018

Hi folks

I've been trying to get the OE layer index example docker setup in shape,
based upon improvements from myself, Michael and Konrad. For the moment I've
taken most of what Michael and I did (with some fixes and tweaks, and broken up
into smaller patches) and a few pieces of the Dockerfile from Konrad's recent
patch and put it here:

  http://git.yoctoproject.org/cgit/cgit.cgi/layerindex-web/log/?h=paule/dockerfixes

Konrad, I know you were a little bit more ambitious with your changes but I
wanted to get something closer to what Michael is using and then we can build
upon it. In particular I haven't yet explored docker-compose as you have,
although it looks like it would make deploying all of this a bit easier.

Let me know what you think.

Cheers,
Paul

--