[yocto] gcc leak-sanitizer on arm target

Pieter Cardoen pieter.cardoen at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 07:06:59 PST 2018

Dear

I am having trouble to enable leak sanitizer and thread sanitizer for my arm target. If I enable gcc-sanitizers, I only have these libraries on the target rootfs:
* libasan.so.3
* libasan.so.3.0.0
* libsanitizer.spec
* libubsan.so.0
* libubsan.so.0.0.0

liblsan.so.* and libtsan.so.* is missing.

I took a look into the build directory:
tmp/work/cortexa9hf-neon-poky-linux-gnueabi/gcc-sanitizers/6.2.0-r0/gcc-6.2.0/build.arm-poky-linux-gnueabi.arm-poky-linux-gnueabi/libsanitizer/

in file asan/Makefile, I find "toolexeclib_LTLIBRARIES = libasan.la"
while in file lsan/Makefiel, it is commented out: "#toolexeclib_LTLIBRARIES = liblsan.la"

Is it possible to compile the leak and thread sanitizer library for arm?

Thanks
Pieter