[yocto] [Pyro] Multiple toolchains

Herman van Hazendonk me at herrie.org
Wed Jan 17 08:11:57 PST 2018

Hi Philippe,

You might want to try to patch your kernel for newer GCC versions. We've
done that successfully with our 3.4 based kernels. See for example the
commits we used on our LG Hammerhead (Nexus 5) kernel.
https://github.com/Halium/android_kernel_lge_hammerhead/commits/halium-5.1
See the commits from 13th of October for reference. There are other ways
to do it and have separate toolchains, but that should address your main
GCC related issues probably.

Best regards,
Herman