[yocto] Where to further modify or remove some elements in the zImage and rootfs of the core-image-minimal build?

Robert Yang liezhi.yang at windriver.com
Wed Jan 10 21:39:49 PST 2018

Hi Nguyễn,

I don't quite understand what did you mean, did you mean where are the recipes ?
(bb files) ? For kernel, you can get if by:

$ bitbake -e virtual/kernel | grep '^FILE='

And for image:

$ bitbake -e core-image-minimal | grep '^FILE='

Please check yocto's doc for more info:

https://www.yoctoproject.org/documentation

You can start from:
Yocto Project Quick Start

And for kernel/bsp:
Yocto Project Linux Kernel Development Manual
Yocto Project Board Support Package (BSP) Developer's Guide

// Robert