[yocto] Upgrading Yocto Project Version - To Rocko

Kok, Vincent Chin Keong vincent.chin.keong.kok at intel.com
Tue Jan 9 05:35:52 PST 2018

How if I want to remain my database from previous version? How can I export them?

Warmest regards,
Vincent Kok

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 9, 2018, at 20:45, Alexander Kanavin <alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com<mailto:alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com>> wrote:

On 01/09/2018 01:55 PM, Kok, Vincent Chin Keong wrote:

I was wondering, how can I upgrade to Yocto version 2.4 (Rocko)? Do I just remove the previous poky folder I downloaded and re-download a newer version of poky and checkout the branch and tags?

The easiest is to perform a clean clone of the poky repo, and check out the tag you want.

Alex