[yocto] QA cycle report for 2.4.1 RC1

Yeoh, Ee Peng ee.peng.yeoh at intel.com
Fri Jan 5 01:21:29 PST 2018

Hi Richard,

We had configured GDC Fedora Performance Machine to run 2.4 M4 rc3 [1].

Based on the new performance data we collected, the average time for eSDK deploy is 237 seconds (3 min 57 sec). In comparison, data collected WW43 2017, the average time for eSDK deploy was 161 seconds (2 min 41 sec).

In summary, while running the same commit, 2.4 M4 rc3, the eSDK time is now significantly higher (47% higher). This clearly show that the performance machine was the root cause of the longer eSDK time during recent QA for 2.4.1.rc1 [2] but we have not identify why the performance machine was contributing to this trouble.

Any suggestion on what shall be our next step?

Hi Jose,

Any idea what could be the reason why performance machine take longer time to run eSDK deploy? How about restart the Fedora Performance Machine?

Thank you very much for your attention!

Thanks,

Yeoh Ee Peng

eSDK Deploy Time – Run on WW01 2018