[yocto] How to do_populate_sdk without QEMU

dhkoo dhkoo at m2i.co.kr
Mon Feb 5 02:19:52 PST 2018

Hello.

I'm working with Rocko 2.4.1, and as my work reaches to the last stage, I'm
beating my head to distribute SDK for my colleagues.
I found that command "do_populate_sdk" can make SDK environment easily, but
the problem is SDK's capacity is too huge.

Of course there's many reasons for that, but I guess the QEMU is one of the
reason.(I suppose many binaries are used for QEMU.)

We has no plan to use QEMU, so I want exclude QEMU from my SDK.

but I have no idea where to begin.
Is there any idea to exclude QEMU?

Koo.