[yocto] devtool to built for update repo revision

Peter Balazovic balazovic.peter at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:17:32 PST 2018

Hello,

I am trying to use "devtool" from eSDK to create own recipe. At first it
works with repo and can generate recipe and binaries and deploy to target
machine.

Now I'd like to update it with a new revision of source code.
So I updated SRCREV per released commit and as well add *PV =
"0.1+git${SRCPV}". *

I am not editing source code locally at workspace of eSDK.

I rebuilt it but it seems still the same revision is built. What else needs
to update to correctly rebuild from new revision of repo?

Thanks for help.