[yocto] [yocto-security] Open ssl version

Vishwanath Chandapur vishwavtu at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:29:08 PST 2018

Hi Team,

I have set opnessl version in sumo but getting below errors.

*PREFERRED_VERSION_openssl = "1.1.0i"*

*Logs:*

NOTE: Resolving any missing task queue dependencies

NOTE: preferred version 1.1.0i of openssl not available (for item libssl)
NOTE: versions of openssl available: 1.0.2p
NOTE: preferred version 1.1.0i of openssl not available (for item openssl10)
NOTE: versions of openssl available: 1.0.2p
NOTE: preferred version 1.1.0i of openssl not available (for item openssl-conf)
NOTE: versions of openssl available: 1.0.2p

ERROR: Multiple versions of openssl are due to be built
(/home/ubuntu/workspace/yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl_1.0.2p.bb
/home/ubuntu/workspace/yocto/sources/poky/meta/recipes-connectivity/openssl/openssl_1.1.0i.bb).
Only one version of a given PN should be built in any given build. You
likely need to set PREFERRED_VERSION_openssl to select the correct
version or don't depend on multiple versions.

With Regards
Vishwa