[yocto] Does yocto support android build tools?

benxi lbxhust at 163.com
Tue Aug 28 05:58:50 PDT 2018

Hello Everyone,
    I'm trying to introduce an android package to my image. As I know, android uses its own build development kit, and uses Android.mk and Android.bp rather than traditional makefiles.
    I'm curious about if yocto supports such mechanism. Do I have to replace Android.mk and Android.bp with Makefiles?

    The following link says that yocto may be compatible with android packages. I've googled a lot but I didn't get any tip.
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/40759597/what-is-android-compat-build-artifacts-of-poky-in-yocto

    So, before rewriting all the makefiles, I would rather ask: is there any better way to solve the problem?