[yocto] [morty] eudev make fails when creating keyboard-keys-from-name.h

Victor Palacio vpalacio at intemotechnologies.com
Wed Apr 25 08:04:33 PDT 2018

Hello,

Building a core-minimal-image, compilation fails at eudev when using gperf.

/media/vpalacio/LINUX_DEV/morty-imxulevk/build_mx6ul_fslcx11/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/gperf
-L ANSI-C -t -N keyboard_lookup_key -H hash_key_name -p -C <
keyboard-keys-from-name.gperf > keyboard-keys-from-name.h
| Key link: "screenlock" = "screenlock", with key set "ceks".
| 1 input keys have identical hash values,
| use option -D.

As per log output indication, I've created it manually (from a
devshell), adding "-D" param to the command.

It's there a bug here, or just a problem with my environment? Somebody
had the same problem?

Regards,

--

Victor M. Palacio Tárrega