[yocto] Starting Hardware

Alejandro Ariel Fachini alefachinic at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 08:00:38 PDT 2018

Hello:
I'm an electronic engineer from argentina and I started to work for a
company which is starting with embedded software. I also want to work for
my self with this technology. I am about certificate android programing in
google and want to start with android things and also embedded linux.
For these reasons i want to purchase hardware that allows me to test both
environments or at least proper hardware for both Android things and Linux.

So If i purchase Raspberry Pi 3 B+, will i be able to work with Yocto? OR
do you recommend another more supported and "fiendly" Hardware for starting
with yocto? I understand that yocto is for A TON of different hardwares,
but im looking for very active and supported hardware with yocto.

Regards Alejandro.-