[yocto] rocko cmake buld cstdlib:75:15: fatal error: stdlib.h: No such file or directory

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Wed Apr 18 21:40:37 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am building with the SDK (not extensible) but it is also built as a
recipe when building an image. The recipe is inheriting cmake but it is
only in the image build that I am experiencing this problem which I
shouldn't since the cmake_do_configure should be called. I will try and run
bitbake -e on the recepie to see if I get any clear if the
cmake_do_configure is part of it or not.

Thanks for your time I appreciate it.

Br
Mans Zigher