[yocto] Is the a reason for adding the + to SRCPV?

Måns Zigher mans.zigher at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 01:29:49 PDT 2018

Hi,

I am having some problems with one of my recipes when using the SRCPV the
get_srcrev is returning "AUTOINC+" + rev. This will cause problem in my
compile because I am using dbus codegen and it looks like the
auto-generated code cannot handle the + sign in the paths. Is there a
reason for this + sign. The generated code that causes my build to fail
looks like this

#ifndef
___HOME_EXTZIG_WORKSPACE_MOZART_MOZART_WORKSPACE_BUILDS_MOZART_RASPBERRYPI_BUILD_TMP_WORK_CORTEXA7HF_NEON_VFPV4_MOZART_LINUX_GNUEABI_MOZART_DAEMON_1_0_GITAUTOINC+8FD4C803AE_R3_GIT_SRC_LIBS_MOZART_BLE_SETUP_CODEGEN_ORG_BLUEZ_LE_ADVERTISEMENT_INTERFACE_H__

Currently the only way for me to get the build to work is not use the
SRCPV. Could it actually be a better way then using the + sign or is there
a logical requirement for it?

BR
Mans Zigher