[yocto] [AUH] Upgrade status: 2017-10-18

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Wed Oct 18 04:29:08 PDT 2017

On 10/18/2017 02:08 PM, auh at auh.yoctoproject.org wrote:
>      TOTAL: attempted=147 succeeded=25(17.01%) failed=122(82.99%)

With this kind of success rate, should we continue to run and develop
the thing?

I think it's better to just send notifications to maintainers without
attempting to update anything, as most of the time version updates need
manual rebasing of patches or other tweaks anyway.

I've submitted a small script to do just that:
http://lists.openembedded.org/pipermail/openembedded-core/2017-October/143510.html

Instead, I'd rather see RRS fixed/improved - lots of issues there, some
of them very old.

Alex