[yocto] pkg-config search directories

eliya.mir at gmail.com eliya.mir at gmail.com
Sun Oct 8 08:00:13 PDT 2017

Hi Ross,
I am still trying to configure pkg-config.

Running bitbake glmark2 recipe results with an error :
Checking for 'gl'                        : not found.

looking into the log file :
Checking for 'gl'
['/home/wzbwjj/vpm/GR_Yocto/build/tmp/sysroots/x86_64-linux/usr/bin/pkg-config',
'gl', '--cflags', '--libs']
err: Package gl was not found in the pkg-config search path.
Perhaps you should add the directory containing `gl.pc'
No package 'gl' found

not found
from
/home/wzbwjj/vpm/GR_Yocto/build/tmp/work/corei7-64-poky-linux/glmark2/2014.03+AUTOINC+fa71af2dfa-r0/git:
The configuration failed

Thanks!