[yocto] Minutes: Yocto Project Technical Team Meeting

Jolley, Stephen K stephen.k.jolley at intel.com
Tue Oct 3 08:16:14 PDT 2017

Attendees: Stephen, Armin, Stephano, Saul, Mark, Michael, Joshua, Robin, Brian, Ulf

Agenda:

* Opens collection - 5 min (Stephen)
* Yocto Project status - 5 min (Stephen/team)
YP 2.2.2 was released.
YP 2.3.2 was released.
YP 2.4 M4 is in QA and 81% complete.  See status at: https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/2.4_QA_Status
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_Project_v2.4_Status
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.4_Schedule
https://wiki.yoctoproject.org/wiki/Yocto_2.4_Features
YP 2.5 planning has begun, please get you enhancement requests into bugzilla.

* Opens - 10 min

* Team Sharing - 10 min
Michael - be moving poky contribute for old branches will move to archive.  See the e-mail for details.
Ross - Discussed that in the next cycle we will probably move to a better process.  In future releases our policy regarding version upgrades will be to identify anything that needs to change in M4 in advance (e.g. kernel or u-boot) so this issue becomes clearer and only known changes come in.  This process will be documented before we move to it.
Stephen - We introduced Robin who is a new PM for Yocto Project.
ELC-E status - OEDEM will be the Sunday before ELC-E.  We will have an YP Tech Day associated with ELC-E also.

Thanks,

Stephen K. Jolley
Yocto Project Program Manager
INTEL, MS JF1-255, 2111 N.E. 25th Avenue, Hillsboro, OR 97124
*   Work Telephone:     (503) 712-0534
*    Cell:              (208) 244-4460
* Email:                stephen.k.jolley at intel.com