[yocto] Generating Package/Image Developer Documentation

Koehler, Yannick yannick.koehler at hpe.com
Wed Nov 22 08:16:52 PST 2017

Thanks,

I am using Yocto 1.9/2.0 and a quick grep doesn't seems to indicate support for this DISTRO_FEATURE.

In my case, the package I care about all use CMake and have a similar structure

	/CMakeLists.txt # A dev doc target exists here
	/doc
		/CMakeLists.txt
		/Doxyfile.in

As such, I can have a single script to handle them, using "make devdoc".  I may not be able to push this upstream but I'll see what I can do.

Maybe the "target" to build doc could be per-recipe.

--
Yannick Koehler