[yocto] Trying to filter out 2 strings from EXTRA_OECONF, why doesn't this work?

Matt Schepers mschepers at telspandata.com
Fri Nov 17 09:07:31 PST 2017

I ended up completely overriding EXTRA_OECONF in my .bbappend with the configure flags that I wanted.

I guess I don't understand the order of evaluation in yocto's .bbappend and .bb files. Based on the error I got, problem with double use of  := operator, it seems that statements in .bbappend files are not evaluated in order.