[yocto] Smart error on Yocto distribution

Ankita Thakur Ankita.Thakur at kpit.com
Wed Nov 1 03:26:12 PDT 2017

Hello Team ,

I am Ankita from KPIT Technologies , Pune.

We are working on the Yocto project , kernel version is  4.1.15, we are facing some issues , with SMART package manager.
While installing any package using smart manager , getting two errors, 1. "requires /proc/mounts " , 2. "requires /run/lock"

Need help on this, how we can resolve this issue.?

Please do the needful at the earliest.

Note : Please find the attachment for your reference.

Thanks & Regards,
Ankita Thakur.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the KPIT Technologies Ltd. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message. KPIT Technologies Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.