[yocto] dhcp eth0 network

Trevor Woerner twoerner at gmail.com
Fri May 12 12:55:53 PDT 2017

Hi Peter,

There isn't enough information here for me to help you.

Could you please list the commands and steps you used to build the image?
- what repositories are you using?
- what branches of those repositories?
- if you changed any config files, what did you change?
- what command did you run to build your image?
- what did bitbake print as your build configuration?

Which i.mx board are you using? There are dozens of them.

Best regards,
    Trevor

On Fri, May 12, 2017 at 3:34 PM, peter at gmail.com