[yocto] Error while integrating PyPy module in Yocto (Jethro branch) build.

JAYMIN DABHI jaymin.dabhi at vivaldi.net
Wed Jul 19 05:39:41 PDT 2017

Hi All,
 I am trying to integrate PyPy in my current Yocto (Jethro branch) build for my i.MX6UL processor based development board. The board has "armv7a" (cortexa7) architecture.
 I am using "meta-pypy" layer from here (https://github.com/mzakharo/meta-pypy) and inherit the pypy package in my local.conf.
 But, it gives me error during bitbaking. I am bitbaking the "core-image-base".
 The error is as below :
	ERROR: Fetcher failure: Unable to find file file://pypy-4.0.1-cortexa7.tar.bz2 anywhere.  I think, it can't find the package "pypy-4.0.1-cortexa7.tar.bz2" in pypy directory.
 What should be the other possible reason? and How it can be solved?

 Suggestions are welcome.

 Thanks,
-
JAYMIN