[yocto] Help Compiling vlc for i.MX6 SABRE-SD

victor_wang.Winmate victor_wang at winmate.com.tw
Wed Jul 19 00:41:48 PDT 2017

Hi,

I am new in Yocto, I have to admit it, please be patient with my stupid questions.

I built vlc on meta-fsl-arm layers and fsl-imx-x11 distro on machine imx6dlsabresd.

I used commend `bitbake vlc` to build it and will get errors like bellow link.

https://gist.github.com/victorwangwinmate/3fb03f42a47f3405b5aef05c3ac47bdc

After some googling, I try to modify my local.conf like bellow link.

https://gist.github.com/victorwangwinmate/3593c1c63cf96a0d44537a24cc6d17c5

And I try to build the image with this commend `bitbake –C compile fsl-image-gui `

Unfortunately, I will get the same error as the first link.

The first question is why it will show the error that one of libjpeg-turbo_8d+1.4.1.bb and jpeg_9a.bb is missing something.

The second is which one I should use and how?

The third is how can I fix this error in the proper way?

Please help

Thanks in advance

Best Regards

Victor Wang

Winmate Commuication INC.

 <tel:+886-2-8511-0288> Tel:+886-2-8511-0288 ext 878; Fax:+886-2-85110211

✉  <mailto:victor_wang at winmate.com.tw> victor_wang at winmate.com.tw