[yocto] Warning: QA Issue: <sample_Package> requires libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.7), but no providers in its RDEPENDs

S.R.Sasi Kumar srsasi at yahoo.co.in
Mon Jul 17 07:04:39 PDT 2017

Greetings!
I am new to Yocto project. I am building a simple sample application using Yocto Project, Krogoth branch. I am getting a warning "do_package_qa: QA Issue: <sample Application> requires libc.so.6(GLIBC_2.7)(64-bit) , bit no providers in <sample Application> (file-rdeps), however the application builds and runs. Can anyone kindly suggest a solution to solve the warning. Thanks.