[yocto] AppArmor

Tom Rini trini at konsulko.com
Tue Jul 4 09:03:58 PDT 2017

On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 09:35:06PM -0400, Tom Rini wrote:
> On Thu, Jun 29, 2017 at 01:56:22PM +0300, Anders Montonen wrote:
> > Hi Tom,
> >
> > On Thu, 22 Jun 2017, Tom Rini wrote:
> > >
> > >I did fix the latter of these (along with the perl problem), but I'm
> > >using sysvinit and needed apache2 in my project anyhow.
> >
> > Your commit fixes most of the problems, but /usr/bin/aa-easyprof
> > still gets installed with a shebang referring to the host python3
> > interpreter. The script is processed and installed by
> > utils/python-tools-setup.py, which captures whatever $PYTHON is set
> > to at the time.
>
> Oh thanks!  I'll v2 things shortly with that fixed up.

So, FYI all, here's where I'm at.  Fixing up aa-easyprof for the shebang
part is easy as there's a few other cases around of "manually correct a
shebang".  But this exposes another problem of needing to basically
RDEPEND on python3-modules as not only does apparmor depend on a few
different core modules but the core modules themselves do not have
correct interdependencies.  As it stand today for perl this is handled
by some very fragile looking shell expressions that get re-run per perl
upgrade.  I don't think I can come up with the equivalent for python.
So my local version also has this just saying we need all of
python3-modules to be installed, and then it works.

I've also fixed up some minor logging issues in the sysvinit script
(which I know isn't a concern for Anders as he's using systemd, but just
being complete).  I will post another version in a few days just so
others can have functioning apparmor if they want it, at least until
Armin speaks up.

--
Tom