[yocto] Raspberrypi3 with Kodi (as an exercise)

Juan José Casafranca juan.casafranca at kdab.com
Sat Jul 1 08:40:09 PDT 2017

Ive just tried adding X11 as you suggested (opengl was already added)
but still not working. Something strange I'm finding is that there isn't
any libGL.so in /usr/lib (in the rpi device). There is a libGLESv2.

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong. I have also tried to add Qt to the
image to see if I can launch a qml example, but it's not even generating
the image. It complains it cannot find any opengl or gles implementation :S