[yocto] [meta-java] Illegal instruction building jaxp1.3

Luca Carlon carlon.luca at gmail.com
Sat Jul 1 07:14:08 PDT 2017

Hello! I'm trying to add openjre-8 to my armv8 image. When I try to build,
it seems to fail with this error: http://paste.ubuntu.com/24996638/.
Illegal instruction seems to suggest it was built for another architecture.
I tried to investigate a bit and it seems like the javac being used is not
the system one, is this correct? I checked the javac executable being used
and it seems to execute properly.
I also tried to simply replace the javac command in the do_compile phase
with /usr/bin/javac and the package builds properly.
Any idea what is happening and how to fix properly?
Regards.

Luca