[yocto] [layerindex-web] issue with webinterface

Peter Tulpen ptulpen at emailn.de
Tue Jan 24 05:57:46 PST 2017

Hello Paul,
you are brilliant:
I had errors with django 1.10 and uncommented:
from django.conf.global_settings import TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS as TCP
TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS = TCP + (
    'django.core.context_processors.request',
    'layerindex.context_processors.layerindex_context',
)

Since it was causing problems and was deprecated and not needed in 1.10 (according to some websites)
But since I cold not get it working with 1.10 anyway, I downgraded to 1.8 again and forgot about this parts

Thanks a lot