[yocto] [layerindex-web] issue with webinterface

Paul Eggleton paul.eggleton at linux.intel.com
Sun Jan 22 11:23:43 PST 2017

Hi Peter,

On Thu, 19 Jan 2017 18:05:12 Peter Tulpen wrote:
> Hello, I installed the webinterface locally and configured it with several
> branches But when I want to browse it, I can only choose master:
>
> https://postimg.org/image/dq1vj6v7h/
>
> When I browse to http://MYSERVER/layerindex/branch/jethro/layers/, I see
> that the branches are there My installation based on a git clone from the
> master tree.
>
> Did I miss something or did I hit a bug?

There's no filtering on the query used to get the list of branches to show
other than the name is not "oe-classic". However, one way I can think of that
that could be blank would be if the context processors used to inject the
"all_branches" queryset results into the context for each page. You haven't
modified settings.py such that
layerindex.context_processors.layerindex_context has been removed from the
TEMPLATE_CONTEXT_PROCESSORS value by any chance?

Otherwise, what changes did you make to settings.py? Which Django version are
you using?

Cheers,
Paul

--