[yocto] SRC_URI patch slection

Alexander Kanavin alexander.kanavin at linux.intel.com
Tue Jan 24 05:33:31 PST 2017

On 01/24/2017 06:37 AM, Takashi Matsuzawa wrote:

> In other words, in my iii) recipe I could say SRC_URI_remove =
> "file://xxxx.patch", but I want to make it only for specific SRCREV
> revisions.
>
> Or any other way of writing my iii) recipe for this?

I would remove ii) altogether in the local layer tree, and copy-paste
necessary bits and pieces from it into iii). Alternatively, remove iii)
and make necessary changes to ii). Either way, you'll have to maintain a
local fork of files maintained by other people, at least until
maintainer of i) updates SRCREV to something that suits everybody.

Alex