[yocto] SRC_URI patch slection

Takashi Matsuzawa tmatsuzawa at xevo.com
Mon Jan 23 20:37:09 PST 2017

Hello.

I have following recipe files and want to remove xxxx.patch added to SRC_URI at ii).

i) xxxx_git.bb - specifies RC_URI revision by SRCREV parameter

ii) xxxx_%.bbappend - adds several xxxx.patch to SRC_URI

iii) xxxx_%.bbappend - my recipe

I want  to make it (removal) conditional to SRCREV value.

i), ii) and iii) are maintained by 3 different people, and xxxx.patch is needed or not needed according to the source revision.

In other words, in my iii) recipe I could say SRC_URI_remove = "file://xxxx.patch", but I want to make it only for specific SRCREV revisions.

Or any other way of writing my iii) recipe for this?

Thank you very much for your advice.