[yocto] Pulseaudio: build issue

Gowtham Pandi gowtham.pandi at tataelxsi.co.in
Wed Jan 18 04:00:52 PST 2017

Hi All,

I am using Raspberry Pi 3 model B. I am facing build issues while building bitbake pulseaudio.

Please find my configuration details:

Yocto : Jethro branch
pulseaudio.inc RDEPENDS_pulseaudio-server += "alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf"
we are using alsa-plugins_1.0.29.bb
bitbake pulseaudio
ERROR: Nothing RPROVIDES 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf' (but /home/guest/openembedded-core/meta/recipes-multimedia/pulseaudio/pulseaudio_6.0.bb RDEPENDS on or otherwise requires it)

NOTE: Runtime target 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf' is unbuildable, removing... Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf'] ERROR: Required build target 'pulseaudio' has no buildable providers. Missing or unbuildable dependency chain was: ['pulseaudio', 'alsa-plugins-pulseaudio-conf']

Please share your inputs.

Thanks

Gowtham  P